We're trying something different
We’re looking to make a meaningful impact on the industry we’re in
by creating a unique and honest culture in our salon.
What we believe
“Hairdressing is about guiding people through change, to a place where they look and feel like a better version of themselves.”
Success for both our staff and our business is the result of a carefully curated experience for our clients and an internal culture of like-minded people who share the same values we do.
At 380 Elgin Street, our hidden gem has been designed to reflect the style of both our staff and our work.
The minimalist gallery style space is accented with intense artworks and antiques to create a balance between simple beauty and inspiration.
If you identify with the following values, this may be the space for you.
- Having a good work/life balance is crucial for personal and professional growth.
- Hustle is not the same as stress and the difference between the two is planning.
- Working with talented people makes you a better professional.
- Education is never finished.
- Your focus as a hairdresser should always be the wellbeing of your clients, even if they don’t agree.
- Going to work should never be stressful.
- We can do anything, if we do whatever it takes to do it.
We’re proud to work with a group of incredibly talented individuals and a big part of our success has been our focus on growth through social media. Check out our Instagram account @lepetitsalonstudio to get a feel for who we are and the work we do.
Where you fit in
We’re looking for people with potential, determination and vision. We believe strongly in education and that technique and skill can be mastered with the right attitude and training. We offer our staff all the tools necessary for their success; professional education, individual coaching, a supportive work environment and a competitive salary.
At the moment we’re looking for people interested in the following positions.
Join Le Petit Salon
If you are interested or curious about the open positions at LPS, please get it touch and tell us a little about yourself.